We hope you have all renewed your AAO memberships and are ready to join taag for our 2016 AGM!
We will be saying good-bye to some taag executive members and welcoming some new ones
(hint - there will be some business before we get to the main event).
The main event - Checking in with John Roberts - he's been here 6 months now - how's he doing?
Thursday 21 April 2016
- Cost $30
- 5:30pm gather
- 6pm business meeting
- 6:30pm (or earlier) guest speaker
- catch up and mingle!
The Bedford Academy is located at 36 Prince Arthur Avenue in Toronto and is easily accessible from the Bedford Road exit of the St. George TTC Subway Station.
In keeping with a more causal tone this year, your $30 allows us to meet in a private space at the Bedford Academy where we will have a variety of food platters available. Drinks are not included; cash bar available for all beverages. This private space allows you to meet and mingle with your colleagues in a relaxed setting.
Payment and RSVP details:
- Attendance must be confirmed by April 14th
- Please notify us of any food allergies when RSVP’ing so we can be sure to provide hearty options for all
- Please RSVP via email to juanita.rossiter[at]ontario.ca
- Payment on day of event cash or cheque (payable to the Toronto Area Archivists’ Group) and be given to Juanita Rossiter
- NO Receipts will be issued
- Please direct any questions to juanita.rossiter[at]ontario.ca