The Municipal Archives Interest Group (MAIG) is currently in search of a host institution for our fall Open House. If you are interested in having your municipal archive showcased this year, we would love to hear from you!
Historically, our annual Open House takes place at an AAO Member's Municipal Archive and has included such possible events as:
- a tour of the host facility
- visits to sister institutions/museums
- conservation demonstrations
- a complimentary lunch (provided by MAIG)
The MAIG Open House traditionally takes place on a Friday in either September or October (based on the institutions availability) and events throughout the day are followed by the annual MAIG meeting. If your Municipal Archive would be interested in hosting for this year's Open House, or if you have any questions regarding this event, please feel free to reach out to myself or the MAIG Executive for more information.
- any other creative presentations, demonstrations or tours (the 2018 Agenda can be found here: https://bit.ly/31pxo8r)
Thank you in advance for your consideration!
The MAIG Executive - Gillian, Megan and Gina