Appointment of new Secretary-Treasurer

04 Mar 2016 3:36 PM | Danielle Robichaud

I am very pleased to announce the appointment of Jodi Aoki to the position of Secretary-Treasurer of the Board of Directors of the Archives Association of Ontario (AAO). Jodi will serve in this role until May 2017. To learn more about our newest Board member, please see Jodi's biography below:

Jodi Aoki is Archivist at Trent University Archives (TUA) and has worked in the department since 1990. She has primary responsibility for organizing and cataloguing the archival records and is the primary research adviser on the historical holdings. Jodi is a member of the AAO, the Association of Canadian Archivists, the Ontario Historical Society, and the Peterborough Historical Society. She has a master’s degree in Canadian Studies and has published in the area of nineteenth-century autobiographical writings. She is also editor of Archives News, the quarterly TUA newsletter.

I kindly ask you to join me in welcoming Jodi to her new role, and in thanking Myron Groover for his contributions to the AAO Board from May 2015 to February 2016!

Marissa Paron
President, 2015-2016

Address: 411 Richmond Street East, Suite 200, Toronto, ON M5A 3S5

Phone: 647-343-3334 | Email: aao@aao-archivists.ca