Here are some friendly reminders and tips to help you out over the next few days:
1. The Conference Registration Desk will be open from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm on Wednesday, May 11th and will be open again at 8:30 am Thursday morning. The Conference Registration Desk is Located in Salon E. The Conference At a Glance is available on the AAO Conference web page and in your conference bags.
2. The Opening Reception at the Thunder Bay Military Museum & O’Kelly Armouries, located at 317 Park Ave, is a short distance from the conference hotel. We will meet in the lobby of the hotel at 6:30 to walk over as a group. For directions, please talk to the Conference Registration desk.
3. The dress code for this year’s banquet is casual to business casual – so enjoy the laid back setting!
4. Local weather – days are warm, but temperatures do drop at night, so make sure to bring a light jacket! Those going on the Star Walk might want to bring a warm hat and gloves.
5. Silent Auction items may be delivered to the Conference Registration Desk. Make sure to bring cash or your cheque book so you can bid on all the great items we have this year. Proceeds go to the Shirley Spragge Fund.
6. Need a suggestion for a place to eat? Check your conference bag for information on local restaurants, ask a member of the Local Arrangements Committee or check out our list of things to do in Thunder Bay for more details.
7. Contribute to the online discussion or follow along on Twitter using #aaoama16
Address: 411 Richmond Street East, Suite 200, Toronto, ON M5A 3S5
Phone: 647-343-3334 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org